Friday, March 21, 2008

So like I'm back in West Malaysia. Started working early February in a company in Kuala Lumpur. I miss my family, Jill, cousins, friends, karaoke, food and the free time I had back in lovely Sabah.

Fuck politricks.

Fuck the police.

Fuck Shaun Kingstone.

Fuck Acorn.

... and everything Insane Clown Posse says.

Oh, spear Britney! Enough with her already.

By the way, we need good movies. Movies nowadays suck.

So does rock music.

Ah, let it all go.

So like I'm planning to get either an XBOX360 or a PS3. Can't make up my mind yet.

I know this is quite late but COD4 is fucking awesome. So are the JabbaWockeeZ.

RIP, Arthur C. Clarke.

We need more Whose Line Is It Anyways, Demetri Martin, J. J. Abrams, The House Band and Coheed and Cambria.

Oh, enough with Ferrari and McLaren. Enough with Manchester United and Chelsea. Enough with Nadal. Enough with the war.

Done.

P/S Aliens do exist.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter