Thursday, March 04, 2010

welcome back baldie!

goodness me. haven't updated in ages.

you know, with all this facebook and twitter hype, who needs a blog?

so like, i'm based in kuala lumpur, malaysia now doing logistics for an oil and gas company.

got engaged to my girlfriend of almost 7 years on 13th february, 2010.

got me my own pad, my own car, my own ps3! :D

anyways, since wedding bells are just around the corner, i have asked for transfer back to my hometown in kota kinabalu, sabah and i just might get a place this coming april. praise the lord.

so i have travelled. to bali and such. going to china this may and taiwan next january, 2011.

i realize i need to be more creative with this site. maybe next time.

check me out on twitter guys. username's klagang.

until my next post, padapapapa!

No comments:

Free Blog Counter